Sunday 12 July 2015

Brief Bardsey update

I am currently working on part I of my Corsica trip report, hence the lack of content being posted here. I have also been quite busy catching up wit various jobs after arriving back on the island. It is great to see wildlife everywhere on the island, and I shall get onto some posts on the summer in the next week or two. For now, here are some of my favourite images from the last few days...more to follow :)

Don't forget...you can also keep up to date with my photography by following my Flickr page, or take a look on Facebook for regular updates...
Flick - click here
Facebook page - click here

 The Vestal - great to see this smart migrant moth

 Azure Damselfly - a very common species in the UK, but new to Bardsey!

juvenile Peregrine - the two from the island south pair have fledged, and are creating mischief all over the island, pestering Choughs, Oystercatchers and Cormorants amongst others

No comments:

Post a Comment